Goodbye

Hello, there. I know it's been awhile, which is why it will come as a surprise to no one that I have decided to abandon (?) this forum. 
Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

Mostly for selfish reasons.
1. I'm impatient. 
2. I'm not necessarily dedicated or invested in this blog. 
3. I don't have very much to offer and so lots of what I put into this, can be considered somewhat a waste of time. 
4. Through the past year and a half my interests and objectives have changed--a lot. And I find that these new interests and objectives (which I love) don't really line up with this blog anymore. 

Although I'm a little sad to say it, creative writing isn't as big a part of my life as it used to be. I don't stay up till one in the morning holding a chunky flashlight between my teeth while scribbling away endless pages to a story that bloomed in my head. In fact, I hardly write at all. Not to say that I will stop writing--but if this has become so small in my view, then a blog is even smaller. For the time being. 

This post is mainly for personal closure. I couldn't give it up completely unless I made an official conclusion. I'm weird that way. 

So I had fun. But I'm moving in different directions now, and I don't think that this site is involved.
That being said, 
Mar sin leat


(It means 'goodbye' ) 


Dalriana 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things to Reinvigorate Your Creative

Dissociation with Writing

21 Old and Beautiful Male Names for Your Fiction Story